DISNEY SUMMER SPLASH CONTEST ADDENDUM:
The following rules and disclaimers apply to the 2023 Disney Summer Splash giveaway on 93.1 The Lake and are IN ADDITION to the General Contest Rules.
- Register to win on Contest Page of 931thelakefm.com
- All eligible entries will be combined into a random drawing and one winner will be chosen and announced on Monday, July 31.
- One winner will receive a “Prize Package” of (8) 1-day tickets to Disney’s Typhoon . Tickets must be used before 8/14/24. If tickets are not used by this date, the prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind. Each ticket has an approximate retail value of $73.49 including tax.
- Each Water Park ticket currently provides 1-day admission to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon. (Disney’s Blizzard Beach is currently closed). At this time, a park reservation is not currently required to visit.
- Disney reserves the right to change the allowable dates, ticket use period or other components of the Prize Package for any reason and at it’s sole discretion.
- Prize Package includes tickets ONLY. Package DOES NOT INCLUDE: Any transportation whatsoever, insurance (health/travel/medical), any hotel or accommodations, parking fees, spa, food, beverages, resort fees, taxes tips/gratuities, wifi, merchandise and all other charges explicitly included herein.
- Federal, state and local taxes relating to the Prize Package are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Ticket may not be sold, traded, transferred or rescheduled to dates not within the fulfillment period set forth above, or refunded. Tickets are not redeemable for cash.
- Actual value of Prize depends on a number of factors including but not limited to booking and travel dates and the number of travelers, and therefore may be lower or higher than the estimated value at the time it is fulfilled. If the actual value of the prize is less than the stated estimated value, t he difference will not be awarded. The Prize Winner will NOT receive compensation for any elements of the tickets that are unable to be used by the Winner for any reason, and such unused portion(s) of the Tickets will be forfeited. If the Prize Winner chooses to bring less than the allotted number of Guests, the Tickets will be awarded in increments suitable for the actual number of participants with no substitute prize or compensation provided to the Prize Winner.
- Tickets are non-transferable and are valid only during specific event dates and hours, Prize Winner must guard tickets against loss, t heft or damage.
- Certain Parks, resorts, restaurants and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Theme park admission and offerings are not guaranteed.
- Theme parks, attractions and other offerings are subject to availablty closures, change or cancellation with notice or liability.
- Prize winner and guests each will be required to execute a liability/publicity release and waiver form prior to booking any travel. The Winner and Guests may be required to execute and return, where legal, publicity releases which must be returned with the verification documents requested of Prize winner.
- If any portion or the Prize is not available for any reason, then Disney reserves the right to substitute that portion of the prize with another prize of comparable or greater value.
- The Prize Winner is required to have and present at least one major credit card in good standing in order to check-. Photo identification and credit card or ash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges ( Phone, laundry and all other optional extra services not provided in the prize).
- In the event the Prize Winner and/or Guest(s) engage in behavior that, as determined by Disney in its sole discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, is intended to annoy abuse threaten or harass any other person, or is contrary to the Walt Disney World Resort health and safety protocols, rues or policies in effect at the time of the use of any of the Tickets, Disney reserves the right to terminate the Prize Package or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send the Prize winner home without further compensation. Each Prize winner acknowledges and agrees to be solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of themselves and any third party in their group.
- Tickets are awarded as is with no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, being provided by Disney.
- Any damaged, lost or stolen gift cards or travel vouchers will not be replaced. Gift cards are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash (except as required by law) and are subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by issuer.
- Disney, it’s parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary entities and their respective officers, directors, agents, employees and assigns will be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or are in any way related t the Prize Package, the receipt use or enjoyment of the Prize Package, or Prize Package related activity including travel.
- Officers, directors and employees (and members of their household or immediate family, ie., parents, children, spouse, siblings, grandparents, the “steps” of each and persons residing in such immediate family members’ household) of the Promoter, Disney, their respective parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies, their advertising, promotional and web design agencies, al other entities involved int e creation, administration or fulfillment of the Promotion and their respective successors and assigns are not eligible to enter or win.
MIDLANDS MEDIA GROUP –
GENERAL CONTEST RULES
1. Winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received online, by call-in or text-in participation if applicable during on-air contests.
2. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries.
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. Contestants must be legal U.S. residents.
5. Contestants must be at least 18 years old.
6. Present and past employees of Midlands Media Group (WUDE, WZMJ & ColaDaily.com), and its affiliates, along with family members and employees of other radio or television stations may not win any contest associated with Midlands Media Group. Midlands Media Group reserves the right to revoke any prize if the contestant does not meet any or all of the eligibility requirements, or if entry ticket has been damaged or altered.
7. Contestants are limited to one entry per person per entry source. Further, all Midlands Media Group contests, on or off air, are limited to one winner per household (persons living at the same address) or immediate family per sixty (60) day period for all prizes having a total value of $100.00 or less; limited to one winner per household (persons living at the same address) or immediate family per one hundred twenty (120) day period for all prizes having a total value of $101 – $999; limited to one winner per household (persons living at the same address) or immediate family per one hundred eighty (180) day period for all prizes having a total value of $1000 or more.
8. Midlands Media Group reserves the right to disqualify any entry or revoke any prize if the contestant does not meet any or all of the eligibility requirements.
9. Midlands Media Group and its sponsors are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, incomplete, misdirected, illegible or mutilated entries.
10. No substitution or other consideration for the stated prize may be claimed. However,
Midlands Media Group reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value at its sole
discretion in the event of unavailability of a prize. All items won from any Midlands Media Group contest must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning and must be claimed between 9AM and 5PM, Monday through Thursday or between 9AM and 3PM, Friday (except holidays) at Midlands Media Group offices:
1010 Gervais Street, Suite 100, Columbia, South Carolina, 29201. Any item or prize with a weekend expiration date not claimed at the Midlands Media Group offices by 3PM on the Friday preceding the weekend expiration date will be forfeited with no compensation.
11. An IRS 1099-MISC form will be completed and filed with the Internal Revenue Service
for every prize (or combination of winnings) valued at $600 or more during the calendar
year. All local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winning
contestants must show proof of Social Security numbers to Midlands Media Group for any prize. This is for tax recording purposes only, and will not be used or released for any other purposes.
12. Midlands Media Group is not responsible for any failure of communications, failure of the Internet or its web sites, or allegation of telephone difficulties. In the case of a dispute
over telephone lines, the decision of Midlands Media Group is final. In the event that two
telephone lines are tied together during a phone contest, the entire phone call will be
disqualified and another phone call will be taken. Midlands Media Group cannot award
duplicate prizes to both parties in a “tied together” situation. An example of a “tied
together” call may be two telephone calls originating from the same location or residence or a party line.
13. All winning contestants are required to acknowledge these contest rules either by signing a Midlands Media Group winner release form, or by acceptance of a prize by mail if the prize is not picked up at the offices as stated above.
14. All prizes are described by Midlands Media Group either on the air, online or via signage at off-air events. Each prize has a predetermined value which is not negotiable. As a condition of winning a prize, a winner acknowledges that Midlands Media Group reserves the right to broadcast their name and voice and to use their likeness or photo to promote the contest.
15. As a condition of accepting a prize, winner acknowledges that Midlands Media Group is not responsible for any harm, injury, or damage caused to any person or property, proximate or otherwise, through the use of any prize by any person, and agrees to save and hold harmless Midlands Media Group, its principals and employees from any claim of such responsibility.
“Harm, injury, or damage” includes but is not limited to occurrences beyond the control
of Midlands Media Group such as bodily injury or theft, expiration of an item or a prize, and cancellation or alteration of an event.
16. Additional rules pertaining to specific contests may supplement or supersede these rules.
17. All Midlands Media Group decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the contest.
18. Date the Official Contests Rules was last modified: March 30, 2023.
19. Copies of these written contest rules, and the rules of specific contests, are available during regular business hours at the main studio of Midlands Media Group LLC 1010 Gervais St., Ste. 100, Columbia, SC 29201